I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MN #1771). I have experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families. I have provided individual, family and group therapy for people who have experienced depression, anxiety, abuse, struggles with relationships and difficulty managing anger.
I am passionate about working with parents, caregivers and helping professionals who are attempting to balance attending to their own needs with caring for others.
I have extensive experience working with individuals who have been involved with the child protection and juvenile justice systems.
I tailor my therapy approach to the needs of each individual client or family.
I am an AAMFT Approved Supervisor and approved to provide MFT supervision in Minnesota. I have provided supervision for supervisees who have worked with individuals who have experienced depression, anxiety, abuse, struggles with relationships and difficulty managing anger.
- Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy, Argosy University
- Marriage and Family Therapy Supervisor’s Course, St. Mary’s University
- Completed the PSI and 2020 Mom Maternal Mental Health Certificate Online Training for Mental Health and Clinical Professionals
- Member of the Minnesota Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member of Postpartum Support International
- Member of Pregnancy & Postpartum Support Minnesota
My life outside of counseling:
I am a wife and mother of two young children. My family owns a lively dog. In my free time I enjoy playing with my children, going for walks with my family, traveling, reading and watching movies.
Contact Sarah at 952-457-2322 or Sarah@SarahLeitschuhCounseling.com